natd or firewall problem?

Gelsema, Patrick gelsemap at superhero.nl
Sun Feb 6 04:35:10 PST 2005

I think that has to depend on how your natting and firewalling is set up.
Aka how do you manage incoming traffic, outgoing and forwarding traffic
between 2 interfaces.
I'm using ipchains for it, and I got my rules per interface setup, and do
thorough checks regarding sources.

But it is something that could work. Just have to work out your firewall
rules.

I use 2 types of dns, one for internal use, and the other for external.

My 0,2 cents

Patrick