Sendmail masquerading configuration

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sun Feb 6 02:28:22 PST 2005

Not possible, I think, as I recall masquerading only works on
users not in the T macro. (ie: Trusted Users)  root is
most definitely in this macro.

Masquerading is a bullshit way of doing this kind of
thing anyhow.  Use the -f switch if your calling the sendmail
binary directly from programs.  If your using /bin/mail
as a MUA, then get a better one like Elm or Pine that
lets you do this.

Ted