How to Cure Disk/Controller (RAID) Problem?

Herwich h.hobbelen at chello.nl
Wed Feb 2 13:44:18 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm having problems installing RAID-0 on my A7V333 mobo. The FastTrack utility does recognize the two drive (WD1600JB) but it doesn't allow me to go to "1. Auto Setup". I don't know why.

Another thing: I cannot find anything in the BIOS regarding "putting a array back". Nor can I find in the "Advanced PCI Configuration" sub-menu the possibilityt to enable the raid arrays. I upgraded my BIOS to the latest possible version (1018).

What to do?

Regards, Herwich Hobbelen (Netherlands)