Flash 6 Slow with Mozilla

Loren M. Lang lorenl at alzatex.com
Tue Feb 1 03:36:34 PST 2005

I've been trying out the macromedia flash 6 plugin with mozilla recently
by playing some flash games and everything seems to run much more slowly
than they should.  They run just fine on the same system running linux
so I'm wondering if this is just a problem with freebsd's linux emulation.
I'm using a native build of mozila 1.7.x with flash 6 on FreeBSD 5.3
running on a P4 2.4GHz with 1G 'o DDR 2700 ram so my system is plenty
fast.  Do other people have the same problem with it running slow or
would something be misconfigured on my system.  I'm also using
linux_base-rh-9, but I think it was the same with version 7 or 8.
--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.

Fingerprint: B3B9 D669 69C9 09EC 1BCD  835A FAF3 7A46 E4A3 280C