BSD Question's.

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Dec 27 22:51:26 PST 2005

Frankly, Malcolm, I find it far more interesting to learn
about the niche software that runs poorly on Windows and
well on UNIX.  Talking about programs like Acrobat that
everyone uses is a pretty dull and worn out subject.  We
all know Acrobat works better on Windows, ho hum, can we
please move on?  As you so eloquently reminded us here,
not every task done on a computer is done with the top 20
most popular programs in the world.

Ted