FreeBSD router two DSL connections

Danial Thom danial_thom at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 07:39:05 PST 2005

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/pools.html#outgoing
> Is this what I am looking for?
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Yance Kowara

"merged" is not the correct word. You cannot
change how your traffic comes in (ie from which
ISP it arrives). You can use various techniques
(source routing, static routing tables, load
balancing) to increase your outgoing capacity.

What you should be discussing is how you can use
each of these techniques within a FreeBSd
environment. Unfortunately we have to teach Ted
how routing works in the meantime, which muddles
the issue.

DT