syntax error

Gojyo gojyo83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 03:10:01 PST 2005

While trying to install the php5-pcre port (called from the phpmyadmin
port),
I get this error:

./configure.lineno: 3204: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to ale at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/devel/php5-pcre/work/php-5.1.1/ext/pcre/config.log" including
the
output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to
provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an `ls
/var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/php5-pcre.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/phpmyadmin.

I'm using Freebsd6.0 Release, and I've upgraded my ports tree about one week

ago.
If some other info (like the config.log written above) are needed, please
ask.
Thanks!