[OT] age Re: Slices

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 12 15:58:21 PST 2005

From: "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida at ceid.upatras.gr>

>> Another thing for your information: I'm almost 56 years and for me
>> it is fun to learn.
>
> Great to hear that.  A lot of people give up on learning new things
> much much earlier.

I suspect you'll find that the BSD and Linux lists will have more
people of any age who enjoy learning. (I am stuck earning income
on a NT related machines. And even those developer lists are graying.
I do admit to being one of the extreme cases. Even 56 years old is
young enough he might have had me as a babysitter.)

{^_-}   Joanne - if I give up learning shoot me. I'm already dead; and,
        my corpse is running around loose.