Firefox upgrade problem.

Steven Lake steven.lake at voyager.net
Thu Dec 8 12:59:11 PST 2005

	So far I've had several instances of this problem and I can't figure out what the heck is wrong.  I keep getting these errors:

gnome-libtool: link: CURRENT `1001' is not a nonnegative inte
gnome-libtool: link: `1001:1:1001' is not valid version information

	Any ideas why I might be getting these?  So far I've gotten it while the firefox port tries to upgrade ATK and Pango and it's always with the Gnome Libtool that's included with the build.