nvidia-driver weirdness

Christopher Illies christopher.illies at ki.se
Thu Dec 1 00:06:56 PST 2005

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 03:01:34PM -0800, Remington L wrote:
> Spoke to soon, it still crashing.......

Sorry to hear that. Did you ever try out the Nvidia Linux driver
forum? Despite its name it also applies to FreeBSD. You can find a
link to it from the Nvidia drivers download page, IIRC.

There you will find discussions about all kinds of problems related to
nvidia drivers on Linux/FreeBSD, and even nvidia people read that
forum.

HTH,

Christopher

--