subbfont.ttf, missing.

Alejandro Pulver alejandro at varnet.us
Mon Apr 25 12:32:54 PDT 2005

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:08:16 -0700
Gary Kline <kline at tao.thought.org> wrote:

> Can you suggest an entire [g]mplayer [XXXX] http://
> example?  Or do you use mplayer to watch downloaded files?
> (Once, last fall, I had mplayer working for a few seconds;
> then it quit and coredumped.... [??])

Hello,

I watch downloaded movies (in fact, I only saw the Lord Of The Rings
trailer, some AVIs outputed by a SEGA genesis emuator that I reencoded
with mencoder and a few more).

Does it crash with the plugin or alone? Does it crash when you are
watching a movie (can you watch that movie with another player, for
example xine)?

If you are using the GTK2 User Interface try using the GTK1 interface
(it crashed a lot on my machine).

P.S.: now I am sending from alejandro at varnet.us (really I am using the
same relay but the header "From:" is different, you can reply me to
alejandro at varnet.us because it is an alias - forward recipe)

Best Regards,
Ale