New Freebsd Install Guide Available

Randy Pratt rpratt1950 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 4 06:44:58 PDT 2005

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 01:03:24 -0400
<bob at a1poweruser.com> wrote:

<snip top-posted tirade>

> [...]

Oops.. You're absolutely right Chris, it is the same:

  http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?20040308154441.GA73721

I didn't recognize the poster as the one who created that document and
tried to peddle it for money last year.  It was another of those
never-ending threads so rather than pollute the list lets just drop
this.  Its just not worth the time or bandwidth.

My apologies to the list.  I will be more careful in the future.

Best regards,

Randy