MBR problem.

Martin Paredes mapsware at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Sep 22 22:53:49 PDT 2004

if you have the FAQ installed, check the question 3.9. Windows 95/98 killed my
boot manager! How do I get it back?

file:/usr/share/doc/faq/install.html#WIN95-DAMAGED-BOOT-MANAGER

or

give a try to the question 9.10. How can I use the NT loader to boot FreeBSD?

file:/usr/share/doc/faq/disks.html#NT-BOOTLOADER

-HTH
maps