Omni Drivers for a Canon Printer

Ned Harrison ned.woody at cox.net
Sun Sep 19 10:39:54 PDT 2004

Thank you very much! I did not find Omni drivers though. However, I did
find very detailed instructions on how to modify the default
configuration for a Canon S800 printer that is using gimp-print drivers
that makes an Canon S520 run. So I decided to give it a shot.

I found in the Gimp-print drivers in my Ports so installed them. Then
got the Cups up and running. The test print was so much better than what
my omni drivers with a Canon S8500 can do on the Linux side that I went
over to the Linux side and changed them as well.