Please explain.

timh at tjhawkins.com timh at tjhawkins.com
Sat Sep 18 19:30:38 PDT 2004

Your taking it the wrong way, I was simply asking a question to the
developers to confirm this.

I have standardized on FreeBSD.

I apologized if I made it seem like I was trolling, not my intention.

If a business were to standardize on FreeBSD, they would love to know if the
multithreading issues would be fixed completely correctly not just
'work-arounds'.

sorry and thanks