Please explain.

Chris Laverdure dashevil at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 18 19:22:35 PDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 02:14, timh at tjhawkins.com wrote:
> Ask the FreeBSD developers, any of them with honesty should tell you or
> proof me false. I dare you to proof this false, I would be so happy if you
> did. Just because I'm using MS Mailer does not reflect whom I am. I have
> only 1 MS workstation with 9 others unix.
>
> I expected a mature response from most of you, calling names is NOT the way
> to resolve problems. I just want an answer to see if this is true.
>
> **Is it true**? This is what I've noticed myself and many high-scale
> developers.
>
> Thank you

1) The burden of proof is on the person making the allegations.

2) Calling a troll on being a troll is mature.

3) If you believe it to be true, then don't use FreeBSD. Nobody is tying
your hands here. You believe DragonFlyBSD to be superior? Then use it.

Maybe I just don't see the big deal here, but the developers owe you
nothing.