No subject

Sharon Winston sharon_title1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 11:24:19 PDT 2004

Hello,
I was hoping someone could help me.

I'm trying to use Nifty TelNet to change a password on
our Web site (the password allows visitors to enter
the "members only" section of the site.)

Last year, I used the program to change the password,
and it was no problem. This time, the commands look
different and I'm having trouble.

I'm getting all the way down to htpasswd .htpasswd,
then, I pick a code, and type in a new password. But,
when I go to our Web site, the password is the same
old one.

Help!

Sharon Winston
Title I Dissemination Project