Will this program work as a server program?

Eihab E. Ibrahim eihab at qatar.net.qa
Sun Oct 31 16:19:35 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "H Boyer" <hboyer at direcway.com>
To: <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
Cc: <hboyer at direcway.com>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 3:09 AM
Subject: Will this program work as a server program?

>I am the president of the worlds smallist film and video online
>school.The Hirsute film Institute juet recieved its 501c3 this
>year.Now I need to learn how to operate a server program and
>some revevant IT techie stuff.The objective is to start putting up
>the schools actual web site then find students.How can you help
>me to reach some of that objective.I have another small PC to
>start as a server.And I can increase the gateway throughput on
>the Direcway dish that I have.Please contact me back at
>hboyer at direcway.com

The FreeBSD Handbook is your friend.
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/

It'll walk you through installing and configuring FreeBSD,
setting up Apache web server and much more.

You can find more books/articles on the FreeBSD
website http://www.freebsd.org.

Hope this helped.

Eihab E. Ibrahim