Laptops as routers

Nikolas Britton freebsd at nbritton.org
Sat Oct 30 21:54:50 PDT 2004

Oh... If you don't want to do the dumpster diving then you can get some
good stuff here:
http://www.retrobox.com/rbwww/home/search_results_pc_computers.asp?bin_id=world&page=1&Manufacturer_ID=&CPU_ID=&CPU_Speed_ID=&RAM_ID=&HD_Size_ID=&CD_ROM_Flag=&Price=&order_by=price%5Fcurrent%5Fselling%5Fprice+asc
Shipping & Handling is $27.50 per unit though.