gtksourceview-sharp and FreeBSD 5.3 RC1?

Tom Connolly tomc at cqg.com
Thu Oct 28 13:41:57 PDT 2004

Hello list,
I tried asking this question on the MonoDevelop list but they tell me to
ask on the FreeBSD list so I figured questions was the best place.

Has anyone had any luck installing gtksourceview-sharp on FreeBSD?  I've
successfully installed mono, monodoc, gtksharp but the
gtksourceview-sharp 0.5 build fails with the following error:

Assertion failed: (lu ->lu_myreq ->lr_owner==lu),function_lock_acquire,
file /usr/src/lib/libpthread/sys/lock.c, line 171

Abort trap (core dumped)

*** Error code 134

If there is a better list to ask on, please let me know and I will ask
there.

Thanks for the Help

Tom