Printer Configuration

Hugh Ekeberg ekeberg at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 25 16:55:50 PDT 2004

I got impatient wading through the chapter on print setup in the handbook and
found a very straight forward procedure after reading an article on
www.onlamp.com about apsfilter.

The setup for my LaserJet 5L was very clean and easy. The article is at:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2003/11/06/Big_Scary_Daemons.html

I can't help you with your dmesg.boot output.