Serious investigations into UNIX and Windows

TM4525 at aol.com TM4525 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 10:20:45 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/25/04 1:08:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
keramida at ceid.upatras.gr writes:
>> And this differs from your experience in the Windows world...how? :-)

>I'm not sure I understand your question.  Rephrase or make it more
>specific, because answering to such a vague question is pointless.
The inability of people to stay on point is as befuddling as it is
entertaining.

I think we all agree that you wouldn't let a windows tech touch your
unix-like box, but you'd have no problem having a unix tech install a
windows application. 'nuf said.