pppoa problem

Long Story dead_line at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 16:57:02 PDT 2004

Hello Eihab,

  Happy to hear from you,

  The ppp_enable,ppp_mode,ppp_profile  is just to enable autodial,
  but anyhow i have tried removing the options before i even send to this
list,
  when I do start the box, the same error msg comes, firmeware not found,
mgmt.o
  but this file is there, I dunt know, do i have to download additional
files from alcatel website
  additional I mean not depending on /ports/pppoa packge only?

   Im really sick of trying wish someone could help.

  Marwan