FreeBSD 4.10 not finding 3ware controllers

pete wright nomadlogic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:12:20 PDT 2004

at which point does it fail...does it not boot, or do you get to
sysinstall?  if you get to sysinstall then you can goto another VT and
run a dmesg from there i believe.  i guess it's a moot point as you've
moved to 5.2.1...if you are happy with the 5.x branch maybe you should
test out the 5.3RC's

-p