vpn

Dmitry Chorine dmitryc at heartbeatdigital.com
Mon Oct 18 11:56:10 PDT 2004

Hello

I need to be able to connect to my FreeBSD server using VPN client that
comes with Windows 2000/XP.

1) I would like to be able to surf internet but I don't want others to
see my real public IP, only public IP of my FreeBSD server.
2) Is it possible to use only software part that comes with FreeBSD
itself? Without installing any 3rd party applications even from ports?
(like I found in handbook how to do side-to-side vpn) but I need to be
able to "dial-in" using windows's client.

Thanks in advance