vm_fault

Raym raymond at male.ru
Tue Oct 12 13:32:59 PDT 2004

Hi, ssh began stop logging me into the
server ("Connection closed by [server ip]" after i tried to relogin. I
configured host.allow to allow me logging from this IP. Before this
problem I noticed that my webserver is down and i restarted apache after
through ssh connection. that time i checked for processes and noticed
strange thing i haven't see before:

root       196  0.0  0.0   664  280  ??  Is   12:10AM   0:00.01 sh /etc/rc
autoboot

then i checked some log files in /var/log/ and logged out. so now i fail
to login. I'm a newbie running FreeBSD 4.7.

thanks!