NCFTP install problems

Steve Suhre steve at Antero.com
Sun Oct 10 08:31:11 PDT 2004

I tried the ports first and it couldn't find the files it needed and gave
up. I usually install from ports, but it wasn't working so I went and
grabbed it myself. The Downloads folder is just a place to keep installed
apps. I've done several others from there, and I was running as root when I
attempted the install.

I had tried make and make install, they both gagged with a 127.

I'll try moving it to the ports/ftp folder and try it from there, although
a valid path should be a valid path....