What version of FBSD does Yahoo run?

Thomas Sparrevohn Thomas.Sparrevohn at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 8 13:00:27 PDT 2004

On Friday 08 October 2004 16:54, TM4525 at aol.com wrote:

A very simple request - I do respect peoples right to state their point of
view - but there FreeBSD has through its entire life spam aimed (at least for
the time I have been following the delvelopment - and that goes far longer
back that I care to remember) stick to the scientific  view of the world.

At set of facts has been provided and there are questions about their validity
or for my personal perspective not about their validity - I am just trying to
understand the difference - There has never been in my point of view nor will
be within this group a need for settling differences by based on anything
than sound facts

If the measurement is a fault - then surely it is explainable - if the
observation is correct then there is a point that needs to be addressed.

I will repeat what I have said before - FreeBSD for my stands for a strict
Computer Science based approach to problem solving - and while everybody who
has been in that world often feels the urge to let steam out - a reasonable
tradition has establish that the best results are gained by dialogue

So everybody Please - Everybody participating (or almost all) are an asset for
the development of FreeBSD - Ego's has clashed often enough an after
returning to the world of FreeBSD it seems to me that the lesson has not been
learned.

Sorry to everybody else for the Bla Bla