What version of FBSD does Yahoo run?

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at spymac.com
Fri Oct 8 11:25:07 PDT 2004

On Friday 08 October 2004 08:54 am, TM4525 at aol.com wrote:

> You guys are the ones making the claims that 5.3 is "going to be
> so great".  I just wonder how you come to that conclusion if you
> don't have any definitive tests. I dont have a release to test, so
> when its done I'll test it.

Why don't you download and install the latest 5.3 beta and test it? This
is the only way to test 5.3, as there is no "release" yet. If you
refuse to test it due to its beta status, then you should probably
reconsider your challenges until 5.3 is stable and you can test it for
yourself. If this is the case, then all you're doing now is making
noise ... and, yes, trolling.

- jt