Multifunction printer/scanner/copier recommendation needed

ALeine aleine at austrosearch.net
Tue Oct 5 00:50:46 PDT 2004

Hello,

I'm shopping for a new printer and I want to get a multifunction
printer/scanner/copier that is proven to work well under FreeBSD
for both printing and scanning.

The Canon MP360 looks like a good choice for my needs in terms of
quality and price range, so if you have any experience using this
or some other device along those lines under FreeBSD please let me
know, any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
ALeine

P.S.: Please CC: me, I am not subscribed.