shell programming challenge

Adam Fabian afabian at austin.rr.com
Thu Nov 25 10:03:52 PST 2004

On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 10:26:38AM -0700, Don Wilde wrote:

> completion of ticktock or INT. I also do not seem to be able to use the
> --rcfile switch as a bash option, although I can add KEY=VALUE pairs
> before the xterm launch.

Oops.  Didn't notice this until after I replied, but I did test the
--rcfile to see if it would work, and it worked like I expected and
you described.  For reference, it worked for me under FreeBSD 5.3 with
bash 2.05b, which I believe was installed from FreeBSD's binary
packages for 5.3
--
Adam Fabian (afabian at austin.rr.com)