php4 ports configuration file

Andrew L. Gould algould at datawok.com
Tue Nov 23 01:03:53 PST 2004

I currently have the php4 port installed with support for various
programs such as postgresql.  I would like to add support for imap; so
I did a make clean (in both php4 and php4-extensions) followed by a
make so there is no directory for working files.  Rather than see a
screen to allow me to select various extensions, I saw a line that
stated that a saved configuration file had been found.

Where can I find the saved configuration file?  (No working directory
exists after make clean.)  How can I add imap to the existing
configuration?

Thanks,

Andrew Gould