blackbox, bbkeys, and .xinit...

Mike Hauber m.hauber at mchsi.com
Tue Nov 2 15:53:26 PST 2004

Greets,

This is something I haven't had to mess with before, and I'm
confused by the docs...

I have several WMs installed on my FreeBSD (4.10) desktop,
one of which is blackbox.  Is there a way to uniquely state
that if blackbox loads, then bbkeys should load as well?

The instructions say to add the command to my ~/.xinit file,
but if I do that, then bbkeys will load with whatever I
start (If I understood it correctly.  Like I said, I've not
had to do this before).

Oh yeah...  I'm running KDM from /etc/ttys at startup (if
that matters).

Thanks

Mike