config is out of sinc

Earl Larsen elarsen2 at cox.net
Wed May 26 22:19:46 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 11:39 pm, Kent Stewart wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 May 2004 09:10 pm, Earl Larsen wrote:

> > > No, you're way off.  See the sample configuration files, and read
> > > the documentation on cvsup in the handbook.
> > >
> > > Kris
> >
> > Where is the sample config files located?
>
> /usr/share/examples/cvsup
>
> Kent
Ok I did a little more research on making the cvsupfile. And to make my system
up to date for everything for 4.9(stable). Please correct me if I am wrong.
Will be the fallowing:

default host=cvsup12.us.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4_9
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
src-all
ports-all tag=.
doc-all tag=.
cvsroot-all

What would change for 4.9 current? I am a little confused on the difference of
RELENG_4_9 and RELENG_4_9_0_RELEASE. Is the first one for stable systems, and
the later one for current systems?