mysql-style client for odbc?

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Fri May 14 18:28:59 PDT 2004

I'm doing some work with databases, not all of which are mysql.  I'm
rather fond of the mysql client however, and would like something like
it that works with any database with odbc support.  I tried using the
database interface in openoffice, but it's really not designed for
general use.  Any recommendations?

--
Alan Batie                   ______    alan.batie.org                Me
alan at batie.org            \    /    www.qrd.org         The Triangle

The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by
parts. -Edmund Burke, statesman and writer (1729-1797)