The journalling file system saga

Robert Storey y2kbug at ms25.hinet.net
Thu May 13 18:08:10 PDT 2004

> > Is anyone remotely interested in this?
>
> Yes, for the reasons mentioned below, and strictly for practical personal use
> because I'd love to be able to share data between FreeBSD and Linux ;)

Right now, FBSD offers the option to mount ext2 if you've compiled that into the
kernel - I'd be happy to see a reiserfs option as well. If nothing else it would
very useful to have the ability to mount reiserfs partitions under FreeBSD so
that I could read the data I have stored there.

regards,
Robert