flash plug-in

platanthera platanthera at web.de
Sat May 1 06:22:02 PDT 2004

On Saturday 01 May 2004 12:49, Christian Hiris wrote:
> to create a new libmap.conf try the command
> cd /var/db/pkg && pkg_info -D linuxpluginwrapper* > /etc/libmap.conf
> and edit the resulting libmap.conf with your favorite editor.

after commenting out the lines regarding Java Advanced Imaging the flash
plug-in now works fine with konqueror and firefox. thanks!

coming back to the your suggestion the handbook should get updated - i
completely agree. maybe i should try to do that... and include your hints
concerning libmap.conf for those who , like me, do portinstall xxx yyy
zzz ..., and therefore might miss important console output