installation error

Roop Nanuwa roop.nanuwa at gmail.com
Sat May 1 04:04:21 PDT 2004

On Sat, 1 May 2004 20:28:37 +0930, Guy Harrison <ghar5402 at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> I have downloaded the  "5.2-RELEASE-i386-bootonly.iso" file and burnt it onto a
> CD. I then place it into an older PC and received the following error "Error: stack > overflow" This line appears after the 7 boot options and the ASCII image of a little > devil.

I don't have an specific answer to your problem but the 5.X releases
are not meant for production use as of yet. Try using the stable
production release version (4.9) and see if the problem persists.

Also, in future e-mails you really need to wrap the text at 80
characters wide so it displays properly on all e-mail clients.