SOLVED: Is this the right / best way of updating zoneinfo only

Murray Taylor murraytaylor at bytecraftsystems.com
Tue Mar 30 18:26:18 PST 2004

( Wrapup head posted )

Thanks Kris,

I dont have a problem with the normal make world etc (do it regularly on
non production stuff, but I was kinda hoping that I could do this
zoneinfo build as a mini build on the production webserver to
A) obviate the need to make world
B) head off a mini problem that may never actually occur with the use of
the zoneinfo data..

Push comes to shove - if a timezone/daylight savings setting needs
altering I can carefully modify the appropriate file and re-zic things.

ta
mjt

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 12:03, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 11:53:18AM +1000, Murray Taylor wrote:
> > Question not responded to in a week..

Murray Taylor
Special Projects Engineer
Bytecraft Systems & Entertainment