SpamAssassin

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Mon Mar 29 09:31:34 PST 2004

Question...Is anyone else running amavisd-new with spamassassin from
ports?

If so, where/how should I be updating or altering the spamassassin
rules?

I'd like to try updating some of the rules from the spamassassin site,
but didn't know where the ports version was putting the rulesets...
a) what directory should I put them into?
b) is there a config file I'd have to alter to get spamassassin to use
them?
c) can I just plonk new SA files into that directory and they would be
used automatically?
d) should I just wait until the ports version of SA is updated to get
new rules, or does ports have the newer rules integrated into it?
e) do I need to alter anything in amavisd-new to get the new rules to
work?

Thanks!
-Bart