Remote Administration Problem

Andras Kende andras at kende.com
Fri Mar 26 01:06:57 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Hamed Abangar
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 2:43 AM
To: freebsd-questions at FreeBSD.ORG
Cc: freebsd-isp at freebsd.org
Subject: Remote Administration Problem

Dear members

I'm new to this list and also  I'm new to FreeBSD environment .I'm network
administrator in an isp.Recently i have changed our Internet servers from
Linux to freebsd ( cache servers , dns servers , firewall , mail servers) .
Every things works well , but i have a problem.I can't control my servers
remotely.I have activated SSH and telnet but i can't login to my server with
root account from my home or every other where. Each time i want to check my
servers , i must go to my server's room and this is not good for a network
administrator , i didn't have this problem with Linux.

Any one can help me?

thanks
Hamed Abangar

Hamed,