OT: Cable management

Bill Sawyer bsawyer at sftp.com
Fri Jun 25 13:58:07 PDT 2004

Hey all,

I need to come up with a good solution for managing cables.  Basically, I've got a $500 budget, and about 26 systems to deal with.  I have ten wires that I'll be dealing with.  The PC sits on top of the desktop, and cables are fed through a hole in the desk to a power strip on the ground.  All the peripherals are also on the desk, and those wires are haphazardly spilling out behind the computer.

I know my verbal description won't necessarily help too much when it comes to picking a solution, but I'd like to hear what products and solutions any of you use.  Any ideas will be helpful.

Thanks,

Bill Sawyer
Information Systems
Six Flags St. Louis