Problems with make world

Bill Sawyer bSawyer at sftp.com
Thu Jun 24 11:11:25 PDT 2004

I keep my source up to date using cvsup.  However, I've recently encountered errors when building my world.  In particular, the make buildworld breaks while attempting to build groff.  I've sent several emails from my home email address, but they keep bouncing.  I don't have the exact error message with me at work; I'll have to send that tonight after work.  However, I was curious to see if anyone else had problems building their world and was experiencing the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Bill Sawyer
Information Systems