Msn Voice conversation

Dj Uwins desol at telus.net
Mon Jun 21 13:21:07 PDT 2004

Hello!

I'm trying to get msn voice conversation working through NATD. I've been
reading alot of posts and there are others who can't seem to get this
working by trying to forward ports in natd.conf. I guess NATD does not
recognize the voice protocol properly and cannot alias it. This is a link
that explains this:
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=284576+0+archive/2002/freebsd-q
uestions/20021110.freebsd-questions

Does anyone know how to make this happen?

Thanks :)

Darrick j Uwins

"look through my heart often. Consciously see the world and everything you
experience as if I am the one experiencing all of it, not you. When you
cross this bridge and reach the other side, then you will see that we are
the same, that we share the same heart. Then you will KNOW and you will SEE.
The next step will then be yours."

Buddha