FBSD 4.10 - kernel TCP_SIGNATURE requirements

Charles Gucker charlie at groovy.com
Thu Jun 17 23:14:52 PDT 2004

Greetings,

	I'm trying to find somebody who has been able to compile the
TCP_SIGNATURE kernel option into their kernel successfully, to determine
what dependencies exist for it to work properly.

	Background information, I installed a fresh copy on an i386
machine from the i386 ISO on the primary ftp server, with a Developer
profile (full source without games/X-Windows).  I have the output
of where the kernel dumps, but I don't believe it would be of much
help in this email.

	Any help would be greatly appriciated.

thanks,
charles