re Devil Mascot

LW Ellis lwellis at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 14 13:54:10 PDT 2004

I don't think there is much to worry about on that front. Please read below
and you will understand.

http://bonehead.oddballs.com/todays_bonehead.html
TODAY WE BESTOW SIX BONEHEAD AWARDS
Not Screwed Up Enough. The Stupids Try To Have A Baby

Bonehead award one goes to a German couple who, after 8 frustrating years of
failing to have a baby, sought

help from the University Clinic of Lubek only to be told that they must have
sex if they want to have a baby.

According to a University spokesperson, "When we asked them how often they
had had sex, they looked blank,

and said: 'What do you mean?'". "We are not talking retarded people here,"
the spokesperson continued, "but a

couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply
unaware, after eight years of marriage,

of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The couple, also smiling for the first time, are now being given appropriate
counseling ... and a high speed

Internet connection.

The University, amazed to have found a man who actually thinks only with his
brain, is undertaking a study to

see if there are other such couples.

Charlotte Observer (Charlotte, North Carolina) 3-Jun-04

http://bonehead.oddballs.com/todays_bonehead.html

Later,
Leon
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Sir Winston Churchill