OT: web serving

Nagilum freebsd at nagilum.org
Mon Jun 14 10:51:28 PDT 2004

Hi John,

 The simpliest solution would probably be to let your gateway machine
not just forward port 80 to your fbsd machine, but also let it forward
another port (eg. 81) to your .net machine and configure IIS to serve
also via this port.

If that is not an option you might be able to set up something using
mod_proxy, however I have no experience how to use that, so this is
definitely a case of RTFM ;)

Kind regards,
Alex.