Boot GUI / Boot data and process / Fragmentation

Bruce Hunter bhunter at solisix.com
Tue Jun 8 00:03:48 PDT 2004

This is off topic, I was wondering if there is a pretty little gui that
will run when booting. Kinda like windows, lindows, and even Redhat
Fedora has one; which can be switched back and forth. Basically, so I
don't have to see the text scrolling down and just see a loader with %.
Maybe in the ports collection? If not I might have write one. :oP

Oh, and thanks for your comments/answers. One last question thought? How
do I get rid of that fragmentation crap? Just for shits and giggles..
;o)

Bruce