routing question

doug at safeport.com doug at safeport.com
Sat Jun 5 09:29:28 PDT 2004

I am trying to configure a wireless router so I am redefining routes and IP
address of my system. After booting dhclient ep0 works fine. After messing
around with the wireless router I was just going back to my ethernet connection
so I did:

   ifconfig ep0 192.168.0.3 remove
   arp -da
   route flush
   dhclient ep0

This returned immediatly without assigning an IP or route so I just connected
manually using ifconfig and route. There must be something I did not clear out,
but I can not figure it out. Thanks for any ideas. This is on 4.10 if that makes
any difference.

_____
Douglas Denault
http://www.safeport.com