amavisd/clamav Virus Recipient email notification template woes

Tim Schutt tim at square1consulting.com
Fri Jul 30 13:43:56 PDT 2004

I completely understand where you are coming from, and I am only
intending on notifying the intended recipient of the email, not the
"sender" for the very reason that you note. If it was just me, I would
can the message and be done with it. However, I am in the midst of
marketing this service to some highly security conscious people so I
would like the reinforcement of the notifications for their piece of
mind and a little customer-stroking reminding them how great the
service is. :-)

Lame reason, maybe... but there is reasonable logic behind me wanting
to do this.

Tim.